Rca Tech Support

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Friday, 3 December 2010

11 Second Club - Final progress

Posted on 11:01 by Unknown
Since the last post I have now completed the final Animation in time for the deadline. This post will show my Works in progress and feedback I received up until my final piece.

The last Animatic showed my animation just keeping to the timings I predicted on my dopesheet. On this one, I changed around some key poses onto different frames and swapped some poses around. It definetly resulted in a slightly smoother animation.



After receiving some feedback both from Cathy and my girlfriend Nina, drastic possible improvements were identified. Mainly, that the fox was not reacting enough. Cathy helped me to visualise the Fox showing more fear/dread of the Chicken saying to imagine its like a child getting told off by their Mother. She also mentioned that it would be good to make the Chicken fly.

So I went home and took some more video reference of me acting the scared Fox. Then did the following drawings from them:



I also looked at some very handy YouTube videos featuring a Chicken flying in slow motion. YouTube is such a great tool for research! I did the following drawings from the YouTube videos:



I also posted these in to the 11 Second Club forum and got some useful feedback saying I needed to give it fresh poses on the 'why would I put it there' from the Chicken and also the last 'Youuu stole it' from the Chicken.

With all this new reference I was able to construct a whole new set of Poses for both the Fox and Chicken. Here is my final Animatic I did before constructing the Final Animation..

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in 2D | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • So it begins...the third year! My plan of action..
    Third year. The final year. Our last year. (On our Digital Animation BA for those of you who may not know what I'm on about.) Its a litt...
  • Post progress
    I have been working on this quite a bit over the last week. First, I looked at the animatic to figure out the timing of the actual shooting ...
  • Projected History.. My ship is now in ship shape! Woo!
    This project has been chugging along happily in the background alongside all our other projects and so it has taken a while but.. the ship i...
  • Inspirational! Oktapodi
    Love this!  It was made in Paris at Goblins School of the Image and won 13 awards. As far as I can tell it was a collaboration between 6 pe...
  • Cinematography - experimenting and time lapse
    I got out a P2 camcorder from the media desk on Friday to have a good play with it over the weekend.. One of the first things I wanted to tr...
  • Rap video
    Heres a nice little rap video I came across.. I like the clever use of typography and colour synchronising smoothly with the lyrics. Its a b...
  • History and Theory of Animation - All my work so far
    Find below PDF files containing my first year essay, my second year Literature reviews, Film review and Dissertation proposal. The Historica...
  • Negotiated Brief - Music Video
    For this we are given free reign and can do anything we like (so long as it is related to animation.) This is a great chance for me to explo...
  • Fin. "The Incomplete Activist" with CreativeConnection
    My role As it was a small creative team, my job was not restricted into one small area, but traversed many roles. I was bought in from the s...
  • Release of our 3D Grad film - "Kernel"
    It has been over a year since I graduated but at long last, our fantastic 3D animated film "Kernel" has now been released on Youtu...

Categories

  • 2D
  • 3D
  • animatic
  • animation technology
  • Annecy animation festival
  • audio visual
  • Backgrounds
  • Barista
  • Cinematography
  • CND competition
  • compositing
  • Creative Connection
  • design/pre-production
  • Dissertation
  • editing
  • experimental
  • final Art Foundation project
  • History and Theory
  • inspiration
  • Keeping It Brief
  • Kernel
  • Kickstarter CBT Promo
  • life drawing
  • Love Soldiers
  • Mapping Festival 2011
  • Modelling
  • Music Video
  • Negotiated brief
  • personal work
  • post-production
  • Projected History
  • Sketchbook
  • sparkle mouse
  • Storyboards
  • timelapse
  • title sequence
  • virtual reality

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (20)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (12)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (52)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2010 (51)
    • ▼  December (8)
      • Arbressence logo
      • My favourite experimental videos from the class...
      • November 11 Second Club Results
      • Animated Exeter
      • 11 Second Club - Final Animation
      • 11 Second Club - Final progress
      • Our final experimental music animation
      • Experimental - jet pack penguin + progress
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile