Rca Tech Support

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Sunday, 18 November 2012

"The Otherworld" - compositing work experience

Posted on 14:54 by Unknown
I am currently busy doing some work experience for independent feature film "The Otherworld." It's good to get some experience and fun to be part of the project. My role so far has been to key out a green screen shot and create "magic mist" that surrounds the character. The shot I'm on now involves a bit of rotoscoping and match moving to line up a moving camera shot of a character in front of a matte painting backdrop. It's nice to refresh my skills previously learned as well as develop my knowledge. Unfortuantly, I cannot put up any stills/movies of my work until the film gets released.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in compositing, post-production | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • So it begins...the third year! My plan of action..
    Third year. The final year. Our last year. (On our Digital Animation BA for those of you who may not know what I'm on about.) Its a litt...
  • Projected History.. My ship is now in ship shape! Woo!
    This project has been chugging along happily in the background alongside all our other projects and so it has taken a while but.. the ship i...
  • Post progress
    I have been working on this quite a bit over the last week. First, I looked at the animatic to figure out the timing of the actual shooting ...
  • Cinematography - experimenting and time lapse
    I got out a P2 camcorder from the media desk on Friday to have a good play with it over the weekend.. One of the first things I wanted to tr...
  • Rap video
    Heres a nice little rap video I came across.. I like the clever use of typography and colour synchronising smoothly with the lyrics. Its a b...
  • Inspirational! Oktapodi
    Love this!  It was made in Paris at Goblins School of the Image and won 13 awards. As far as I can tell it was a collaboration between 6 pe...
  • Negotiated Brief - Music Video
    For this we are given free reign and can do anything we like (so long as it is related to animation.) This is a great chance for me to explo...
  • Fin. "The Incomplete Activist" with CreativeConnection
    My role As it was a small creative team, my job was not restricted into one small area, but traversed many roles. I was bought in from the s...
  • Release of our 3D Grad film - "Kernel"
    It has been over a year since I graduated but at long last, our fantastic 3D animated film "Kernel" has now been released on Youtu...
  • First week
    After completing a year on the Illustration BA course at Falmouth I have decided I want to make the pictures move and I am much more inspire...

Categories

  • 2D
  • 3D
  • animatic
  • animation technology
  • Annecy animation festival
  • audio visual
  • Backgrounds
  • Barista
  • Cinematography
  • CND competition
  • compositing
  • Creative Connection
  • design/pre-production
  • Dissertation
  • editing
  • experimental
  • final Art Foundation project
  • History and Theory
  • inspiration
  • Keeping It Brief
  • Kernel
  • Kickstarter CBT Promo
  • life drawing
  • Love Soldiers
  • Mapping Festival 2011
  • Modelling
  • Music Video
  • Negotiated brief
  • personal work
  • post-production
  • Projected History
  • Sketchbook
  • sparkle mouse
  • Storyboards
  • timelapse
  • title sequence
  • virtual reality

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (20)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2012 (12)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • Why animation?
      • "The Otherworld" - compositing work experience
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (52)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2010 (51)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile