Rca Tech Support

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Post Production - Bins

Posted on 14:51 by Unknown
We have decided to go for the first idea/flash of inspiration I had.. To make these bins fly into the air. It looks as though these bins have always wanted to do great things so I'm happy we're going to make it happen ^^ I will be working with Ryan and Insa on this.



Ryan has started modelling the bins whilst Insa and I have been designing what the bins could possibly look like as they come to life. Here are my drawings:







Heres a rough plan of action:



I have also begun to experiment with matchmover and some rough footage which I will continue doing tomorrow. Using a combination of Matchmover and Maya its possible to put live action footage into a 3d scene and mix it with 3d animation. Pretty cool stuff!
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in design/pre-production, post-production | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • So it begins...the third year! My plan of action..
    Third year. The final year. Our last year. (On our Digital Animation BA for those of you who may not know what I'm on about.) Its a litt...
  • Post progress
    I have been working on this quite a bit over the last week. First, I looked at the animatic to figure out the timing of the actual shooting ...
  • Projected History.. My ship is now in ship shape! Woo!
    This project has been chugging along happily in the background alongside all our other projects and so it has taken a while but.. the ship i...
  • Inspirational! Oktapodi
    Love this!  It was made in Paris at Goblins School of the Image and won 13 awards. As far as I can tell it was a collaboration between 6 pe...
  • Cinematography - experimenting and time lapse
    I got out a P2 camcorder from the media desk on Friday to have a good play with it over the weekend.. One of the first things I wanted to tr...
  • cool light tracing animation
    Just came across this little gem on youtube.. Amazing! love the look of it - the contrast of bright colours against a dark background..
  • Rap video
    Heres a nice little rap video I came across.. I like the clever use of typography and colour synchronising smoothly with the lyrics. Its a b...
  • History and Theory of Animation - All my work so far
    Find below PDF files containing my first year essay, my second year Literature reviews, Film review and Dissertation proposal. The Historica...
  • Negotiated Brief - Music Video
    For this we are given free reign and can do anything we like (so long as it is related to animation.) This is a great chance for me to explo...
  • Fin. "The Incomplete Activist" with CreativeConnection
    My role As it was a small creative team, my job was not restricted into one small area, but traversed many roles. I was bought in from the s...

Categories

  • 2D
  • 3D
  • animatic
  • animation technology
  • Annecy animation festival
  • audio visual
  • Backgrounds
  • Barista
  • Cinematography
  • CND competition
  • compositing
  • Creative Connection
  • design/pre-production
  • Dissertation
  • editing
  • experimental
  • final Art Foundation project
  • History and Theory
  • inspiration
  • Keeping It Brief
  • Kernel
  • Kickstarter CBT Promo
  • life drawing
  • Love Soldiers
  • Mapping Festival 2011
  • Modelling
  • Music Video
  • Negotiated brief
  • personal work
  • post-production
  • Projected History
  • Sketchbook
  • sparkle mouse
  • Storyboards
  • timelapse
  • title sequence
  • virtual reality

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (20)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2012 (12)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2011 (52)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (11)
      • Post Production - Inspiration
      • The Hoovering - storyboards for our short film
      • Projected History
      • Barista update
      • Post Production - Bins animatic
      • Cinematography - notes and reference on shots
      • Double Negative presentation
      • Bins - post production update
      • Post Production - Bins
      • Barista update
      • Barista progress
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2010 (51)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2009 (13)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile